Monday, February 23, 2015

Long Card in Box

I found this fun modification to a Card in a Box on a Facebook Group I belong too.
The original one was done by a gal named Deborah Johnson-Baker and I loved the little legs on the box.
She did not post a template but shared a photo of a similiar box she saw on SVGcuts.
Another gal posted directions to making the box without the feet and I figured it out from there.
No machine was used to cut the Slate base for this box, the feet where hand cut.
This will fold flat and go into a A2 size envelope.
On the back there is cardstock for your message.


I used CTMH Cardstock in the following colors:  Slate, Thistle, Olive and Colonial White.
I have to say I love the color combination.
The patterned paper is from Scaredy Cat, funny doesn't look Halloween.. 
I used the following CTMH Cricut Cartridges:  Art Philosophy and Artbooking.
The stamp used was C1607 Someone Special










I hope you like this one, it's one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment