Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cute Koala

I finally got my Cute Koala stamp set! 
Couldn't wait to try a card with it.  This stamp set is not shown in our US Annual Inspirations Catalog or our Seasonal Expressions but it is available.  You can find it here on my website.



There are several stamps that are available that aren't pictured in any of the Catalogs.  These were designed for our consultants down under, In Australia and New Zealand.  So glad they are allowing us to order them too!

The cardstock colors are Pear, Canary and Colonial White.  The pattern paper is from our Brushed collection.

I colored it using our ShinHan Markers in the following colors:  Tender Pink, Barely Beige, Clay, Mahogany, Leaf green and used the Colorless Blender.
It was stamped in Cocoa Ink.
The You're Special is from our March Stamp of the Month, Choose Happy.
Ribbon is Chiffon ribbon I had in my stash.

If you have an questions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment