Friday, February 13, 2015

Free Stamp with Purchase on Valentine's Day!



Here is something special for you today, to celebrate Valentine's Day!
With any purchase today on my website you get this fabulous stamp set free!



B1452 Funky Blossoms can be used on cards or layouts in your favorite colors!
And it is yours free with any purchase on Valentine's Day!

Here is a Gatefold Easel Card I made using the stamp set and the  
Seaside Paper packet
I closed mine with a belly band that comes off.

  In the inside it has an easel that is held up my a little paper ridge.  We will be making this fun card at our card class on March 7th.
To get your free stamp set, just email me your address after you order. I will be sending them out next week.

Here is my information:
email: ddd4nier@aol.com
CTMH website: www.stampmemories.ctmh.com

I hope your Valentine's Day is special no matter what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment