Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Want some free CTMH Product?



This could be me calling you to tell you that you have won $50 worth of CTMH product of your choice!
How do you qualify?

Just place any size order on my website between now and the end of Nov and you will be entered to win.
Email me your name at ddd4nier@aol.com after you complete your order.

On December 1st, I will email the winner and you can choose any item or items from the Annual Inspirations catalog or the new Seasonal Expressions catalog.

Don't you love this fun pop up card?  It is made with the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  Got to love the glitter paper too..

December I will be doing another drawing.
Anyone who places an order between Dec 1 and Dec 15 will get a special project I will be posting on Dec 2.  You can either have a completed project or the kit to make yourself.  Hint, it will  be with new papers from our Seasonal Expressions.

Any questions contact me at ddd4nier@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment