Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Card Kits

I have a few card kits left over and thought I would offer them up here.  Some kits I only have 1 kit of and others several.  Each kit comes with a sample and 5 cards for you to make up.  Envelopes for all 6 cards too.  Everything you need to make the cards is included in the kit, papers, ribbons and sparkles etc.  All you will need is some adhesives and your cards will be completed in no time.

Each kit, the set of 5 cards to make and the one sample is $10 and that includes shipping.

You can email me at ddd4nier@aol.com if you are interested in any of the kits. Since I have only a limited amount of kits left it would be easier for me to deal directly with you to avoid confusion as to what is left.

Penguin Card Kit



Snowflake card Kit


Tree Card Kit








                      Ornament Card Kit                                 







No comments:

Post a Comment