Friday, November 7, 2014

Cricut Artfully Sent with Stamp of the Month



My computer has been down for a week!  It seems like all my electrical things are giving me headaches lately.  TV in bedroom died, Microwave died but was brought back to life later, lights bulbs going out left and right, and then my computer!  Feeling like if I touch anything it will crash!

This is another card made with our newest Cricut cartridge, Artfully Sent.  I cut it at 5 1/2" which gave me a finished card that was a little under 4" x 5 1/2".  Thought I would weave some ribbon in the cutouts and I like how it turned out.

The stamps are from our Nov Stamp of the Month.  Its the Little Things.  $17.95 or $5 with a $50 order.
Some of the images are stamped directly on the white cardstock and others were stamped on a scratch piece of card stock and fussy cut out.
You can't really tell in the photo but the largest flower center was colored in with Tender Pink Shinhan Marker and mounted up with our new Thin 3D Foam tape, love that stuff! Stamp pads used on this one were Cranberry, Pixie and Topiary. No pattern paper on this one just cardstock and stamps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment