Sunday, September 7, 2014

Holiday Card

What do you do on a day where it's 100 outside?  Make a Christmas Card of course.
This card features an old paper pack called Pear and Partridge, one of my all time favorites.  I love the traditional colors.  This will be one of the cards that my customers will be making in November.  If I have any packs of 5 left I will be offering them here as a kit.  All stamped and cut ready for assembly.

I cut the scallop shapes using Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Also the shape in the center with the Peace and Joy stamp set from our D1613 Best Christmas set in New England Ivy Ink.







The little Holly is from the D1553 Yuletide Greeting stamp set






I used the new ShinHan markers in Leaf Green, Sap Green, Tender Pink and Carmine to color the Holly in.

No comments:

Post a Comment