Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Convention is Over for another Year.

Wow, all I can say is this was the best convention ever.  I was forced out of my comfort zone by having to speak in front of our joint Team meeting to about 150, then again at the awards ceremony to the whole convention celebrating my 25th year with Close To My Heart. Also had 2 others trips to the stage but only to introduce myself, all directors do it, then again to award a prize of some super cute Holiday Cards that will be available in September.
This is me holding the mike.  I guess I even smiled while taking!
It was such a great honor, Karen to my right and I are the first 2 to achieve that mark.

Could not believe how fast 25 years went by.  I guess when you have great product to share, fabulous people to work with and absoluetly love what you do it would go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment