Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sweet

As I was looking through the new Annual Inspiration Catalog at Convention I noticed a stunning 6x6 canvas layout that I knew I needed to recreate into a standard 12 x 12 layout. 


 This layout is all cardstock: Colonial white, White Daisy, Hollyhock, Sweetleaf and Topiary.
This stamp set is called Honeycomb and is only $13.95.  My Honeycombs are stamped in Cashmere ink and the darker Saddle ink. This Honeycomb shape can be cut out easily using our Artbooking Cartridge .





 Here are some close ups of layout.  I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge for all the flowers. Inking all the petals with Hollyhock ink.  The stems are also on the Art Philosophy cartridge and these were cut out of Sweetleaf cardstock and sponged with Topiary ink.  See the cute little striped leaves here and there?  For those I took some of our Striped Washi tape and put it onto Sweetleaf cardstock and cut it out on the Cricut.  Aren't they cute? 










The centers of these flowers all have our new Bling Gems Gold Assortment.  One of my favorite new accessories.  They are so pretty in person. You get 72 of them for just $3.95.

If you are interested in making this layout and would like a kit contact me at ddd4nier@aol.com.  I am going to make kits soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment