Monday, June 23, 2014

Sneak Peek

For the last month I have been working on a gift for team members.  I try every year to make something special for the people in my first downline and my directors who attend convention.  Attending convention is a big thing for many reasons, one of them being it is costly to attend.  We learn a lot while we are there and get the opportunity to renew old friendships and start new ones.  I know some of the people attending are giving up something else to attend and I appreciate all their efforts thru the year to make that happen.  I have made several different things over the years but last year and this year I made Scrapbook Mini Albums for them.  I make these from scratch and put a little bit of me in everyone I make. This year there were 24 albums to be awarded at convention. Here is a sneak peek just for you.  The rest of the album will post on Wednesday, the day they receive them from me.

Come back and visit again to see the inside and some of details on this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment