Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ivy Lane Mini Album

I am at the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland in Anaheim CA, 45 minutes from my home. 
The Convention Excitement has started and I will be sharing a new Close To My Heart Catalog with you soon.  I am hoping most of my mini albums have been handed out, they filled a suitcase and then some.
 
Here is more on my mini album.

Album size is 5 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 2"
Has space for 41 photos or journal entries
it's made up of:
Ivy Lane My Reflections Scrapbooking kit Cardstock and Background and Texture papers (B&T)
Ivy Lane Complements
3 pieces of chipboard
45 cut pieces of cardstock
47 cut pieces of B&T paper
7 cut pieces of zip strips
27 Purple Glitter Gems
9 CTMH Colonial white Envelopes
3 CTMH Colonial white Cards 
Magnetic closure
Pink Chiffon ribbon
Colonial White Grosgrain ribbon

 On the right is the first set of pages, there are 2 envelopes joined together and a tab in one of them and a card in the other.
The left is the card from the first pages and on the right starts page 2 sections.  It includes 3 envelopes and a card.  The last envelope is split into two sections and makes these cute mini tabs.


More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment