Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Free CTMH Cartridge when you join CTMH this month


What a great month to join my team!  These specials don't come often so don't miss out.
When you join my team this month you get a fabulous kit $99 plus tax and shipping, featuring the Skylark collection, it is over a $300 value including product and supplies for your business.  Then on top of that you get to choose one of our fabulous Cricut Cartridges for free, a $99 value. Choose between

Artbooking: Z1906  our newest cartridge
  1. Cartridge (700 Images; Font, Mini Books, Layouts)
  2. My Acrylix™ D-size Stamp Sets
  3. 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes
Artiste: Z1790
  1. Cartridge (700 Images: Themed Projects, Cards, Font, Shapes, and 3-D Items)
  2. My Acrylix™ D-size Stamp Sets
  3. 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes
Art Philosophy: Z1686
  1. Cartridge (700 Images: Font, Basic Shapes, and 3-D Items)
  2. My Acrylix™ D-size Stamp Sets
  3. 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes
You can even earn back the cost of your kit when you reach Straight to the Top.  That's $1,200 in sales in your first 3 months as a consultant.

Not interested in making CTMH a business?  That's OK too.  I can give you more information about this offer if you have questions.  Just email me at ddd4nier@aol.com anytime.  Be sure to ask about my special promotion for this offer when you sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment