Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cricut Explore




 If you are like me you have been recieving tons of emails about the new Cricut Explore.

Are you on the fence too?  I sure am.
I am anxiously awaiting the reveal on HSN on Feb 12th. I want to see what all this new machine does and doesn't do.
 I have even started a pro and con list about this new machine.
Pro's:
Cuts more sizes
Cuts smaller images better
Cuts perfect circles and scallops
Cuts many different file types
I don't have to write down the sizes of everything I cut because I can just save the project.
Easy to use Design Space
Carbide blades
Old mats can be used

Con's:
No android wifi
$299 ouch
Not compatible with CCR

Not sure if I am trying to talk myself into it, or out of it?  I guess I still have too many questions to find the answers to before I decide.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment