Thursday, February 20, 2014

April Card Class preview


I wanted to share my first card for the April Card Class.  This fun fold card is done with our new Balloon Ride papers.  The stamp set used is  C1533 Fabulous You.
The images are stamped in Saddle Inks and the bird and flowers are colored in with Blush and Crystal Blue Inks using the Blending Pen.  To do this you just squeeze the stamp pad before opening it up, which will transfer some ink the lid, then take the blender pen and ink it up.  You can just wipe it off on scratch paper to get the ink out and use the same pen for another color, I do like to do the lightest color first then go to a darker color.
The flower inside the card is one from Art Philosophy Cartridge, and the tiny one in the center is a punch.  Once I get my new Explore Cricut machine I should be able to cut those little flowers, can't wait!
I finished off the card by adding a little sparkle, using Brown and Tan Assortment of Sparkles.

I got the idea for this card from another talented consultant named Jodie Park, thanks for sharing.

I will be posting more cards and the date of the class soon.  I will also be adding a kit for all the cards in case you would like to make them and can't come to the class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment