Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It feels like Love



 This 3-D heart frame was shared with me by fellow CTMH Consultant Joanne Walton.  I recreated it in Cricut Craftroom.  It is in a white 12x12 frame I got a Michael's.  Each of the flowers are made with folded hearts and topped with Cricut cut Art Philosophy rolled flowers.  It looks great in my office.


New catalog is live on Saturday February 1st:





Sneak peak into new papers, loving this Lollydoodle paper packet.  I love this box card with Hershey nuggets wrapped with more paper.  I improved the pattern by adding additional 1/2" to the flaps sealing the openings top and bottom, so it can be opened and closed.  No more tearing up the box to get the candy out.
If you are interested in the CCR file for cutting the hole in the cardstock to make the box email me at ddd4nier@aol.com.  It cuts only the hole for the base box and the patterned overlay.  Not the whole box.

No comments:

Post a Comment