Thursday, January 30, 2014

Card Kit with Sneak Peak New Product



Look at this fun new paper, called Lollydoodle.  I think my favorite new paper in the Spring/Summer IdeaBook from CTMH.  This is the new card box, comes white you decorate the way you want.
Included in my kit is:

My Creations Journaling Card Box - Box is covered front, back, sides and top
6 Envelopes and Card Bases
Pre-cut Cardstock and Lollydoodle papers for box
Pre-cut Cardstock and Lollydoodle papers for 6 cards
Pre-cut Cricut images and stamped sayings for 6 cards
2 - Happy Birthday
2-  Thank you so much
2- Have a Wonderful Day
Pre-cut Cricut flowers
2 Black/Gray Epoxy Bubbles
6 Aqua Dots
6 Flamingo Dots
12" Gray Chiffon Ribbon
Instructions

Cost:  $24.00 USD
Kits ordered by Feb 15th will be shipped on Feb 20th.
Kits ordered after Feb 15th will be shipped on March 5th.
Questions about kit, please email me at ddd4nier@aol.com


1 comment: