Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Christmas in Aug?

Well, it's hotter than it has been in a long time here in So Cal.  So why not post some holiday items.



I absolutely loved a sample in our Fall/Winter Idea book done with what is called a Mix and Mingle album.  It has both acrylic pages as well as chip board pages.  It come with little rings to join it together if you wish, or you can use the pages separately on scrapbook pages. Each section is about a 3 1/2" square.   This sample I pretty much just copied out of the catalog.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

Here are a couple of things that we made this past Sat.



This card was inspired by one I saw on www.stamptv.com.  If you have never visited there you must.
I just knew when I saw the sample on there that I just had to do it with B1356 St Nick, another new item from the newest catalog from Close To My Heart.  If you would like to make 5 of these along with 20 other cards, you'll want to attend one of my Holiday card making class in Oct or Nov..

This is yet another new item, chipboard ornaments.  That is me on the left when I was about 4 or 5. I will be posting more of the selection of ornaments that come in the set as I finish them.  This is another item that can be used on scrapbook pages or even on a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment