Friday, March 18, 2016

Saturday New Product Launch!


Tomorrow I get to attend another fabulous Close To My Heart Event.

I can't wait!  This cute basket is the little gifty I am taking to those in my group and a few special friends.
I made this using our Kaleidoscope paper collection, because it looks so Easter!  Art Philosophy for the flower, leaves and tag plus a little paper from Georgie collection.  Don't you just love how you can mix and match our papers!
All packed up in our large organizer box with dividers taken out! 

Looking forward to seeing what is new in the Expression's 2 supplement catalog.  It won't be available to the public until may 1st.  So that means other things will be going away.  I will be posting a list of those next week, so come by and check it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment