Monday, October 6, 2014

Artfully Sent Simply Inspired Blog Hop

Welcome to another CTMH Simply Inspired Blog Hop.  This month we are featuring the new  
If you came here from Dana's blog you are on the right trail.  If you should get lost along the way, you can find a complete list of sites here .  I hope that you find a lot of inspiration this month using the new Artfully Sent Cartridge.

There are so many fun cards you can make with the fabulous new cartridge

Here is my finished card for the Hop.  I choose a Scene Cards page 33 with a insert shown on page 31.




I cut  the card cut out of Chalk It Up Paper Packet with the insert done in Colonial White cardstock.
There are a lot of combinations you can put together to create all different sorts of one of a kind cards. Check out the cool stitched insert, that was found on another page of the booklet, page 31. The saying is  stamped with Happy Birthday from the Joyful Stamp set in Lagoon Ink.

Included on the cartridge are envelopes with liners, in both 4x6 and 5x7 sizes.  This one is a 5x7 found on page 49 of the booklet.  It's easy to make a matching envelope with a fun liner.

This is how the card started out, looking a little washed out.

So I decided to jazz it up a little by adding some flowers off the Art Philosophy Cartridge done in Teal Glitter paper and Sorbet cardstock then added some more Teal Glitter paper under the word congrats.  I colored a few Sparkles with our Shinhan Markers to add the flower centers and to highlight the corners.  I cut the insert down a little and added some Sorbet cardstock under the insert.  I used some chiffon ribbon for a little more interest.


As you can see the completed card looks totally different than what it started out as. That is just part of the fun with this great new cartridge, Artfully Sent!

Now hop on over to Michelle's blog and see what she has created for you.

10 comments:

  1. WOWZA! That teal glitter paper was the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkle, Debbi!! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you "stepped it up" with the glitter paper! I LOVE our glitter paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to amaze me with your fun creative projects! Love the sparkle and the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I agree that the glitter paper makes the card even better! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all the details in this card. And like everyone else I love how the glitter paper accents this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you incorporated the teal glitter paper... my favorite new embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! If you don't mind divulging, what size flowers did you use and what page are they on in the Art Philosophy? I find this card STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete