Saturday, March 8, 2014

Jubilee Side Flap Card


I have been seeing some cards on Pinterest done in this style,  They first cut the flap, then cut it into the triangle shape on one side, then score it to wrap around the card. It seemed like more work that what was needed.  So I went into Cricut Craftroom and made one up with a square then another with a circle cut out. I do have to score it.

The card base is Honey cardstock.

 
 The layers were done with Cranberry cardstock, Colonial cardstock and Jubilee patterned paper.
Inside of the card.
 Back of the card where I adhered the flap.
Close up of the flower, using the Art Philosophy cartridge. I used a clear button with a small piece of waxy flax to hold the flap down.

This card will be featured in one of my card classes.  I will be providing the ccr file to those who purchase the kit.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment