Sunday, October 27, 2013

Album Retreat Roomie Gift

This year I attended the Close To My Heart Album Retreat in Salt Lake City.

My roommate was Nancy,  we always best time together.  I wanted to make her something special and knew that the Sarita Paper would work wonderfully in an album for her.  This album was inspired by one I had seen at convention, but I don't know who made that one.

This Kraft album is so easy to work with and affordable for any occasion at only $5.95.  Mine has 9 pages but I think it could hold several more even with more embellishments.

The pages were cut with the cricut using our new Artbooking Cartridge. Preset the cartridge to cut at 8" and easy as pie I cut all the pages without changing anything, love how this new cartridge works.. I used various CTMH stamp sets and accents as well.

If you are interested in any of the items listed in pink you can click onto the item to get more information.  A new party will open on Nov 1st and you can join in. 












No comments:

Post a Comment