Thursday, September 5, 2013

National Stamping Month

I can't tell you how many years ago I started stamping.  I have been with Close To My Heart since 1990 and it was a couple of years before that.  So a long time.  It was embossing that dragged me into signing up to be a consultant.  Wow, our first CTMH catalog was only about 24 pages and only the middle spread was accessories.  Can you imagine?  We have come a long way baby!

This month celebrates stamping and Close to my Heart has a terrific set of stamps for you.
Aren't these great?
A upper and lower case alphabet, that is just fun!
Fun images that cover almost every season
Everyday sayings...

This set of stamps a $47.50 value can be yours for only $10, with a qualifying order of $50 during the month of September.

You can order thru emailing me or my website here.

 With your order you also qualify for the stamp of the month, shown below for only $5..

No comments:

Post a Comment