Monday, August 13, 2012

I am back!

I have been missing in action since our Close to My Heart Convention in Dallas last month.
I have been up to my eyeballs in new product and projects.

The new Idea Book from Close to My Heart is just chalk full of new papers, workshops on the go, including Home Decor Items, and a new Cricut cartridge called "Artiste".  Like our "Art Philosophy" this new cartridge has 770 items on it including great 3-D items. 

The little album above was made using the Artiste cartridge and our new Clementine Papers.  The album has plenty of room for your photos and journaling, the larger pages holding 4 x 6 photos easily.  I cut it at 5 1/2" and reinforced the back cover with a cut out cereal box using the multicut feature on the Expressions.  It has other pages in the album with envelopes, file folders and tags also cut from the Artiste cartridge.

In the new catalog we have 8 new paper packets, 3 with exclusive trendy new colors, 62 stamp sets with several coordinating with the Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges, and 13 new Workshops on the Go Kits including 2 Workshops on the Card Kits Pear and Partridge and Avonlea, and Home Decor items.  Check them all out here.

You can place orders on my website anytime day or night.  Or you can always email me ddd4nier@aol.com or call me at 909 593-2752.

No comments:

Post a Comment