Thursday, July 17, 2014

Out with the Old and in with the New

 My crafting room usually doesn't look like this!  This happens when I start cleaning out some of the older papers and stamp sets!  It's a work in progress, which is why I haven't been posting anything.  There is no room to even take photos, that is when I could find my camera.  Well, yesterday I needed to find it and when I did I thought might as well share this mess.

I am making progress, you can see that the stamp shelf is pretty organized.  I went thru all my CTMH storage boxes and pulled out retired stamp sets that I will be selling.  Then I went thru each box labeling each stamp set with letters for, in the new catalog, in the old catalog and Circut compatible stamps.  I am feeling pretty good about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment